dj rc - my wheelhouse

04.17.2010



Here's the sound to your summer mixed by yours truly! Its over 2 hours long, features scads of fantastic producers & summer anthems and most importantly I threw in not 1 but 2 Will Smith samples. Actor Will Smith not Prince Will Smith.

Enjoy!

Live Stream:

DJ RC - My Wheelhouse Part 1
DJ RC - My Wheelhouse Part 2

Download (192K/158MB) version:

DJ RC - My Wheelhouse via Zippyshare

Download (320K/263MB) version:

DJ RC - My Wheelhouse via Hotfile

Tracklist
Michael Woods - I Said
Bobby Fukwit - 80's Ladies
Mark Knight & Dity South - Stopover
Daltonic - Kiss of Rain (Conan Liquid Vocal Mix)
Prok & Fitch, Nanchang Nancy - Walk With Me
Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You (Bingo Players Remix)
Hermanez - Soms
Filthy Rich - Arumba
Stefano Noferini - Burujava (Original Vibes Mix)
Down Right Rude - Sofia
Oliver Giacomotto and Dj Tonio - V1ru5
Bobby Fukwit - Will Smith is My Co-Pilot P1
Koen Grovenfeld - 1981
Soneec and Belocca - Bla Bla
Sonic Revolution & Dill - Hey Baby , Hey Crazy (Club Mix)
Tim Sanchez - Can U Feel It (Dj Chick Crazy Mix)
Noir Westboy - She's Got My Heart
The Black Project - In the Disco
Costello - Girls Speak Louder (Donique Remix)
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice 2010 (Lazy Rich Dub Mix)
Oliver Twizt - Gangsterdam (Nom De Strip Remix)
Joan Reyes - Shakedown (Bass Kleph Remix)
Dan Curtin - Mr. Bean Do An E (Dj Madskillz Remix)
Claude VonStroke & Bootsy Collins - Greasy Beat (dop Remix)
Joeysuki - Down to Earth
Marshall aka Luigi Rocca -The Words Of Wine
Mendo - Madrugada
Mathew Dear & Seth Troxler - Hurt (Martinez Dark Soul Remix)
Bobby Fukwit - Will Smith is My Co-Pilot P2
Berlin Express - 4:08 To Paris (Tiger Stripes Remix)

Bookmark this on Delicious Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment